Please see below for current career opportunities with MCS:
- FESPA Manager: This full time management position is for the Family Education and Support Project of Aylmer (FESPA). Within FESPA there are three sub-programs that assist Low German newcomer women and their preschoolers with
their adaptation to Canada, namely FESPA School, Family Support and Mom & Baby. FESPA operates in partnership with community agencies and organizations. Click here for full job posting.
- Retail Coordinator: This full time position is within the Aylmer Thrift Store. Reporting to the General Manager, they will oversee the retail area, including creating attractive and effective displays. Click here for full job posting
The following summer positions are dependent upon the Canada Summer Jobs grant for those under age 29. These positions are for youth looking for experience and connections related to thrift, retail, and business skills. Click the link for full job posting.
- Retail Associate - Summer Position
- Processing Room Clerk - Summer Position
- Office Assistant - Summer Position
If you are interested in joining our team, please send a detailed resume and cover letter to [email protected].
Please see our "Get Involved" page for how to apply to volunteer, and other opportunities to get involved with MCS.