Purpose & Vision
"Faithfully linking resources with needs"
An inclusive local community where newcomers are fully integrated
To provide leadership for mutual inclusion of our communities by facilitating, advocating and promoting integration of newcomers.
- To be the social arm of the Mennonite (Anabaptist) Churches in the area
- To actively and faithfully seek resources, partner with other churches, donors and agencies
- To provide social, ethnic, information and educational services with equity and integrity to a diverse community
- To aid in world relief through Mennonite Central Committee (MCC)
- To provide leadership to churches, the public, and the private sector with information that aids in service and support, integration and inclusion of newcomers
- To provide the above from an Anabaptist faith perspective, propelled by our faith in Jesus