Donate to MCS
Please give generously and help us to connect resources with needs. Your support helps to empower families and individuals, allowing them to integrate and be included in our diverse community.
Donate in person or by mail:
16 Talbot St. E, Aylmer, ON N5H 1H4
Donate online by following the link above.
For more information:
519 765 3020
Purpose and Vision
"Faithfully linking resources with needs"
"Providing leadership to empower our communities by advocating and promoting integration and inclusion of our Low German ethnicities, and serving the broader community partnering with other agencies, businesses and churches in responding to the needs of all."
- To be the social arm of the Mennonite (Anabaptist) Churches in the area
- To actively and faithfully seek resources, partner with other churches, donors and agencies
- To provide social, ethnic, information and educational services with equity and integrity to a diverse community
- To aid in world relief through Mennonite Central Committee (MCC)
- To provide leadership to churches, the public, and the private sector with information that aids in service and support, integration and inclusion of newcomers
- To provide the above from an Anabaptist faith perspective, propelled by our faith in Jesus